Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week 2016 and taking e-pledge
Citizens integrity Pledge
I believe that corruption has been one of the major obstacles to economic, political and social progress of our country. I believe that all stakeholders such as government, citizens and the private sector need to work together to eradicate corruption.
I realise that every citizen should be vigilant and commit to uphold high standards of honesty and integrity at all times and support the fight against corruption.
As a citizen of the country, I therefore, pledge:
· To follow probity and rule of law in all walks of life;
· To neither take nor offer bribe;
· To perform all tasks in an honest and transparent manner and be accountable to all my actions;
· To take decisions objectively and impartially;
· To act in public interest;
· To lead by example exhibiting integrity in personal behaviour;
· To report any incident of corruption to the appropriate agency;